RESONANCE OF FATE/END OF ETERNITY 3d vision test

WZZ
One Eyed Hopeful

RESONANCE OF FATE/END OF ETERNITY 3d vision test

Post by WZZ »

tried this gunfight jrpg,seems everything works fine without a fix,exept UI
UI will seprated with ctrl+f5/f6,any idea to lock the UI??
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: RESONANCE OF FATE/END OF ETERNITY 3d vision test

Post by Losti »

WZZ wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:11 am tried this gunfight jrpg,seems everything works fine without a fix,exept UI
add stereo correction to the HUD-VS shader AND OR define stereo params to a CB to prevent a driver correction. Than HUD should be at screne depth and than you cann ad a constant driven depth.

=> YOU SEE, this is an answer you cannot use for fix this, because its not a: KLICK 1 than its ok thing. But thats the way to achieve ^^

You can hunt the shader and provide, and i can make some suggestiongs for you to prove.
WZZ
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by WZZ »

Losti wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:36 pm
WZZ wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:11 am tried this gunfight jrpg,seems everything works fine without a fix,exept UI
add stereo correction to the HUD-VS shader AND OR define stereo params to a CB to prevent a driver correction. Than HUD should be at screne depth and than you cann ad a constant driven depth.

=> YOU SEE, this is an answer you cannot use for fix this, because its not a: KLICK 1 than its ok thing. But thats the way to achieve ^^

You can hunt the shader and provide, and i can make some suggestiongs for you to prove.
i even thought UI can be locked by just modify some 3d profile :|
so is there any rookie tutorial how to do this? :o
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

I tried the game a few days ago (I bought it recently with the intention of fixing it) and saw zero problems in 3D. The HUD was also at screen depth, even in combat. But I only tried it for 20 minutes.

I don't know if there is any broken effect in the game, but if there is, I'll fix it (after finishing some other game fixes first).
WZZ
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by WZZ »

masterotaku wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 pm I tried the game a few days ago (I bought it recently with the intention of fixing it) and saw zero problems in 3D. The HUD was also at screen depth, even in combat. But I only tried it for 20 minutes.

I don't know if there is any broken effect in the game, but if there is, I'll fix it (after finishing some other game fixes first).
that is odd,my hud separated with ctrl+F5/F6
did you change any 3d profile,or just all default?
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

WZZ wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:02 pm that is odd,my hud separated with ctrl+F5/F6
did you change any 3d profile,or just all default?
All default (425.31 drivers). Zero profile or shader changes.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”