Epic Holiday sale

Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Epic Holiday sale

Post by Shift-E »

I know Epic is a divisive topic, but for those of us that like a good deal...they brought back the $10 off anything over $14.99 deal. Basically they give you a $10 coupon, and every time you use it they give you a new one. And you can keep the last coupon you dont use past the sale, as it doesn't expire until May. The $10 is on top of the sale price, apparently this can get some crazy low prices in other regions. A lot of 3D fixed games at historical lows:

(US prices)

Metro Exodus $10
Arise $10
Control $30
Outer Worlds $34
Outer Wilds $14
The Sinking City $26
etc

2D games:
Odyssey $14
Journey $5
RDR2 $37

I was hoping for something like this - so picking up Arise, The Sojourn, and Metro Exodus Expansion Pass for cheap. Long live 3D!
DJ-RK
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Epic Holiday sale

Post by DJ-RK »

Thanks for that. Just added a couple titles to my catalogue there. One of which was The Division 2, which even though can't be played in 3D in any way (EAC blocks 3DMigoto, and some post processing effect blocks CM), I couldn't pass up getting it for just $5... which reminds me of the Steam sales of old (like, 2012-2014). Can't tell you how many games I bought in those sales that I knew I'd probably never play, but I couldn't resist getting them because they were just so cheap. I thought those days were LONG gone, but Epic managed to bring them back.

Oh, and to add to your list, you could get Borderlands 3(*insert shameless plug* which I just updated my fix for earlier today) for only $29. That is over 50% off, which is crazy for a game that just came out in Sept (and that is still active/hasn't bombed)!
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

PSA: Epic Spring Sale has started today, too many good deals to list. Remember to use your $10 off coupon if you remembered to pick it up last sale, with it you can get some pretty big games down to just a few dollars. DLC is also on sale.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/c ... -sale-2020
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

Another EPIC "mega" sale going on now, including the $10 off coupon for $15+ games. Many 3D fixed games can be had for as low as $5 (Metro Exodus, etc).

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/c ... sale-games

The FREE game is also GTA V right now, which of course has native built in 3D.
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

Shift-E wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:47 am Another EPIC "mega" sale going on now, including the $10 off coupon for $15+ games. Many 3D fixed games can be had for as low as $5 (Metro Exodus, etc).

Which games on that sale are 3D fixed?!! Is Assassin's Creed Origins 3D fixed?
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Muojo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Shift-E wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:47 am Another EPIC "mega" sale going on now, including the $10 off coupon for $15+ games. Many 3D fixed games can be had for as low as $5 (Metro Exodus, etc).

There aren't enough people around here to answer all your questions, you need to do a bit of research or try some games and report back. I must be getting grumpy and miserable, but I don't think people realise how few people there are left using 3d vision. We're lucky that we have 3d vision working at all with the new drivers.
Not trying to be unhelpful, it's just that instead of asking, you could have done some reading and posted some recommendations, apologies if I'm being a d*ck!
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

I wouldn't worry too much, russelk.
I honestly think the same as you, I have already seen too many messages from this person asking the same things in different threads and again a few weeks later. Things that are more than clarified in this forum.
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

russellk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:00 pm

There aren't enough people around here to answer all your questions, you need to do a bit of research or try some games and report back. I must be getting grumpy and miserable, but I don't think people realise how few people there are left using 3d vision. We're lucky that we have 3d vision working at all with the new drivers.
Not trying to be unhelpful, it's just that instead of asking, you could have done some reading and posted some recommendations, apologies if I'm being a d*ck!

Isaacvigo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:38 am I wouldn't worry too much, russelk.
I honestly think the same as you, I have already seen too many messages from this person asking the same things in different threads and again a few weeks later. Things that are more than clarified in this forum.
lol this is true. I haven't had time to read through this forums boys. So if i can get a quick answer by asking. Haven't even gotten to play my games much at all
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Muojo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:26 am

lol this is true. I haven't had time to read through this forums boys. So if i can get a quick answer by asking. Haven't even gotten to play my games much at all
So you haven't got time to read and haven't got time to play the games you have, but you have got time to start new threads asking questions about new games? Mate, I'm sure your time is as precious as anyone elses but if everyone just takes and doesn't give, what do you think will happen?
Win 10 1903 (Via 3dfix manager - Non DCH)/W11, 11700K, Gigabyte 2080Ti OC, Samsung G9, LG 3d OLED, 4k Projector, WMR Odyssey+
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

russellk wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:37 am

So you haven't got time to read and haven't got time to play the games you have, but you have got time to start new threads asking questions about new games? Mate, I'm sure your time is as precious as anyone elses but if everyone just takes and doesn't give, what do you think will happen?
If I had something to give, I would. I don't. What else can I do?
russellk
Cross Eyed!

Post by russellk »

Muojo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Well, you have a 3d vision setup and a pc, so everyone can give something back. They just need to try something then report information so that others can benefit. Bear in mind that updates can break games so the landscape is constantly changing. I've seen you keep asking loads of questions about games, fixes, EDIDs, windows versions etc, but you don't seem to be willing to commit any of your time to help others.
It's not just about being able to fix games.

Sorry if i'm being rude and I don't want to put anyone off, this is a friendly place. I'm just reiterating that this is a tiny community. It's much better to say "I tried X and observed Y , what do you lot think", rather than just say what about X, what about Y.
Do you understand what I mean? IMHO this is why people move on and stop fixing games in the first place, they get tired of being taken for granted.
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

russellk wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:49 pm
Muojo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Well, you have a 3d vision setup and a pc, so everyone can give something back. They just need to try something then report information so that others can benefit. Bear in mind that updates can break games so the landscape is constantly changing. I've seen you keep asking loads of questions about games, fixes, EDIDs, windows versions etc, but you don't seem to be willing to commit any of your time to help others.
It's not just about being able to fix games.

Sorry if i'm being rude and I don't want to put anyone off, this is a friendly place. I'm just reiterating that this is a tiny community. It's much better to say "I tried X and observed Y , what do you lot think", rather than just say what about X, what about Y.
Do you understand what I mean? IMHO this is why people move on and stop fixing games in the first place, they get tired of being taken for granted.
Oh you make a lot of sense man. I''m saddened by the fact that its smaller and smaller everyday. If I only had more time, definitely would reach out to those that know how to fix stuff adn work with them to learn and try and fix. School+work+full job search sadly has me hampared. But I completely understand where you guys are coming from.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”