Back From GDC, MTBS Bug Fixes, NVIDIA Updates

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I just got back from the Game Developers Conference late last night, and my internet connectivity was horrible the last week, so I apologize for not getting regular stories up.

First, we fixed an important registration bug at mtbs3D.com that was preventing new members from uploading images to the gallery. If you were having troubles before, try it now and let us know ASAP.

Gerrit Slavenburg, Director of Digital Media Processor Architecture, NVIDIA
Gerrit is a member of the NVIDIA stereo driver development team, and is
demonstrating on a Spectron IQ 3D HDTV solution

There was an unfortunate incident on the forums where a false driver release date was spread around, and this created a bit of a backlash. I admit to being part of the problem as well. I met NVIDIA at GDC and they told me the driver release is "imminent". There was also a false rumor going around that the NVIDIA drivers are going to be Zalman only. As I hinted at before, they are starting as Zalman only, but additional solutions will be added to the mix over time.

For MTBS, I think GDC was a big success because we opened a lot of doors and there is a sincere interest in helping grow the S-3D industry from several game developers and potential industry partners. You are going to have to be patient with me on when and how things are announced.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I just got back from the Game Developers Conference late last night, and my internet connectivity was horrible the last week, so I apologize for not getting regular stories up. First, we fixed an important registration bug at mtbs3D.com that was preventing new members from uploading images to the gallery. If you were having troubles before, try it now and let us know ASAP. Gerrit Slavenburg, Director of Digital Media Processor Architecture, NVIDIAGerrit is a member of the NVIDIA stereo driver development team, and isdemonstrating on a Spectron IQ 3D HDTV solution There was an unfortunate incident on the forums where ...

Return to “MTBS News”