Post by stfparis17 »

Hello
I wanted to share with you this hack and slash which is very good
the full version comes out in 48h00 with 3 full acts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FdEMGMxtco

the game works well in 3d
apart from some ground plate type water effects
I recommend it

Can you tell me if 40,000 warhammer inquisition martyr works in 3d vision please?
before I take it under steam
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Wolcen : Lords of Mayhem

Post by Losti »

I have tried this game but 3D Migoto will not kick in. Not having migoto installed i have one eye issues that may can be cured by the stero flags to set manually.

What have you done to get 3D without one eye is black? What is your system, driver and graphic card?

//using stero flags will cure the one eye thing but the game is broken in lights, shadows, decals etc.
What are you mean with good 3d LOL ? May you have some screenshots and please post your settings/specs

This is the first game that is not hoocking MIGOTO, not even with the loader!!!
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

good evening losti
I used fix UNREAL_Engine_4_UNIVERSAL-FIX_2_V1.151
and I changed the .txt profile with 3d-hub player
I have no black eye problem
but the water on the ground is not that great
Losti

Post by Losti »

stfparis17 wrote:good evening losti
I used fix UNREAL_Engine_4_UNIVERSAL-FIX_2_V1.151
and I changed the .txt profile with 3d-hub player
I have no black eye problem
but the water on the ground is not that great

"and I changed the .txt profile with 3d-hub player" what do you mean with this one?

LOL using the UE4-UV2 is useless, this game is CRYENGINE not Unreal 4. You should not be able to see any OnScreenDisplay in the game, right??? Migoto is not loading ... for me. Do you see an OSD ???
What have you done with a ".txt profile" and what is 3d-hub player ?? Can you give me some infos please? I was able to kill the Black one eye issues settign stereo flags but the game is broken like hell ref. shadows/lights/decals.

Can you please give us some 3D screenshots ??? From the main menu for example? And than from the first sceen in game???
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Just sounds to me like he has changed the games profile with nvidia inspector to use 3dhub player profile.

I am interested in this game, but I find games in windows 10 running in 3d compatible full screen mode very hit and miss these days.
I wish there was a better solution for these problems.
Losti

Post by Losti »

OK ill try that profile, whatever this is, not many enties here, no stereo flags. But ill give it a try.

Why dont u use win 7 @ Necropants ??

PS: Unfortunately no 3D Fix or any disable effect fix here, because no MIGOTO hoock :-(((((((((

But lower separation and raise convergence can do some magic but...dan thats not really cool ^^

//Game is ok in CM using Prey (2017) profile, except the HUD. Not playable for me but if you want to give this a try, 3D is cool so far. No luck with any other profile or settings, Real3D is broken. Things can be fixed i I ONLY HAVE MIGOTO :-(((

Even no luck with the loader

------------------------------- 3DMigoto Loader ------------------------------

d3d11_loader.dll description: "3Dmigoto - d3d11.dll"
3DMigoto Version 1.3.16
Loaded E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wolcen\bin\win_x64\d3d11_loader.dll

3DMigoto ready - Now run the game.
Target process found (22592): E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wolcen\bin\win_x64\Wolcen.exe
22592: 3DMigoto loaded :)

but NO migoto ingame .-(
Last edited by Losti on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Oh I just mean every now and then a game won't activate fullscreen in windows 7 these days either now.
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Hello

"Game is ok in CM using peay profile"

"PEAY" what is a game? to see if the CM is good...
Losti

Post by Losti »

stfparis17 wrote:Hello

"Game is ok in CM using peay profile"

"PEAY" what is a game? to see if the CM is good...

Sorry, i mean Prey (2017) in this case.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Necropants wrote:Oh I just mean every now and then a game won't activate fullscreen in windows 7 these days either now.

It is not a matter of not activating 3D. That's not the case. 3D is activated. The game ignores d3d11.dll completely, which means that 3D Migoto is NOT active, at least in Windows 10. If someone has Windows 7, please test it. Simply install the last MIGOTO version and see if a green text with convergence / separation and so on appears. That would be great, then I install Win7 :-). In Win10 it is not possible, NO MIGOTO = NO FIX, not even for the interface !!
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Losti wrote:
Necropants wrote:Oh I just mean every now and then a game won't activate fullscreen in windows 7 these days either now.

It is not a matter of not activating 3D. That's not the case. 3D is activated. The game ignores d3d11.dll completely, which means that 3D Migoto is NOT active, at least in Windows 10. If someone has Windows 7, please test it. Simply install the last MIGOTO version and see if a green text with convergence / separation and so on appears. That would be great, then I install Win7 :-). In Win10 it is not possible, NO MIGOTO = NO FIX, not even for the interface !!
Thank you for specifying the PREY profile

I currently download the game from steam and test under windows 7 64 bit
with 425.31
so I will take the Prey profile and thank you for giving me the exact link to take the latest migoto version
I'll do this tomorrow night when I get back from my office
long download tonight
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Losti wrote:

Yes I was following correctly that 3dmigoto will not hook in. I was just commenting that this can be an issue regardless of OS at this point. Obviously fixable with a profile in this case.
I have never really had luck with 3gmigoto hooking into an engine with suggested .ini chnages if it didn't already do so.
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Hello
I will try this day later with 3d migoto 1.3.16
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

Hi, Losti
I'm on Win7, and I tried the fix "The Land of Pain", it is working fine, of course, many things are broken but still it works
p.s. have no idea how to attach a screenshot here
Losti

Post by Losti »

mistersvin21 wrote:Hi, Losti
I'm on Win7, and I tried the fix "The Land of Pain", it is working fine, of course, many things are broken but still it works
p.s. have no idea how to attach a screenshot here
HM...means in windows 7 3d migoto is working? Can you confirm this? Can you please open the d3dx.ini and search for hunting = 0 and set this to hunting = 1, save the file and star the game? Can you see MIGOTO green overlay in the upper and lower part of the screen???

//mistersvin21 confirmed that !! means ill install Win 7 now, if Migoto is working there, i can make a fix!
stfparis17 wrote:Hello
I will try this day later with 3d migoto 1.3.16
Skip this, MIGOTO is not a fix, its a tool FOR make fixes. It will do nothing for you without hacked shader files. AND: The game ignores the d3dx11 injection, even with dgxi ... on Win 10
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Hey Losti. Is this an issue with later versions of windows 10 maybe or version of 3dmigoto because I have no problem at all in windows 10 1809 hooking 3dmigoto in with the version that's in the land of pain fix. . Hunting works and everything. (driver 441.87)
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Hello
after testing under windows 7 64 bit and PREY profile.
without any FIX
everything works well in 3D CM.
in real 3D vision it also works but the characters and certain elements of the decor are blurred
but for now the CM mode works well
Losti

Post by Losti »

Necropants wrote:Hey Losti. Is this an issue with later versions of windows 10 maybe or version of 3dmigoto because I have no problem at all in windows 10 1809 hooking 3dmigoto in with the version that's in the land of pain fix. . Hunting works and everything. (driver 441.87)
I am on Win 10 1809 ... but not at the latest driver but i cant imagine that this is the point here...hm....but ill give it a try.

I am still not able to install Win 7 but the Slipstream Driver may is a hint thanks !!!

Can we plase move the discussion an progress to the right forum,

https://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic. ... 81&t=23674

THANKS!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”