Demo a rift devkit?

V8Griff
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Demo a rift devkit?

Post by V8Griff »

Falan wrote:Your a good man V8Griff letting them use your rift, ill pop down to NEC on sunday I hope ill see you and the rift there :)
My second Rift has arrived now so that eases the pain :) Yea be sure to come and check us out, I'll be easy to spot in the team, I'm the one with the goatee old enough to be everyone's dad :D
PasticheDonkey
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by PasticheDonkey »

i demoed minecrift to my brother and i think it worked better for him than for me. he compared it to hemispherical projection at a theme park. and said the tracking was really good. but he's happy to wait for higher resolutions rather than supporting it now.
EdwinStowe
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by EdwinStowe »

DREWBDOO- I live in Charlotte NC and, well, If you're still demoing it PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME SEE IT :woot

Been waiting a little over a month now since ordering the Dev kit and watching the videos only make it worse!! It shouldn't be too much longer now til it arrives (september batch) but still , I'd like to experience it and check out the programs available so I'll have somewhat of a grasp on it and what to expect when mine arrives. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
pushbyte
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pushbyte »

Anyone in Minnesota that would be willing to let me demo their rift? I've been looking all over for an opportunity to test one out and keep coming up short. :(
jamesweiss
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jamesweiss »

oculusfan wrote:If anybody near Tulsa Oklahoma area wants a demo I can accommodate you in April. I wasn't a Kickstarter backer but I preordered the day they went on sale at OculusVR.com.
Tried to PM you, but never went out of my outbox. I'm a Tulsa resident, was inspired by a post at the Oculus developer forum to start learning Unity and Blender with my two kids. It's slow going, so we decided to just wait for CV1, but I'd love to try out a dev kit in the meantime. Please let me know how we can set up a visit, I'd really appreciate it!

Return to “Oculus VR”