No stereo with EA medal of honor Allied assault

hsv
One Eyed Hopeful

No stereo with EA medal of honor Allied assault

Post by hsv »

Hi all

Tried to get Medal of Honor Allied Assault working with the free iz3d red/cyan option but nothing happens.
I select the Medal of honor profile, made sure the enable stereo is checked but no stereo
Anyone have any luck getting it to work

Regards

Rhys
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: No stereo with EA medal of honor Allied assault

Post by BlackQ »

what version of iZ3D driver did you try? What is your PC specs? Do you have problem with other games too?
hsv
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by hsv »

Hi BlackQ
I am using the latest version of the iz3d drivers on a standard 21 inch crt monitor.
pc specs, windows xp service pack 3 1gig ram and gforce 7600 pci e 512 ram
Had no problems with farcry although I have some issues with flightsim 2004 just can not seem to get medal of honor working in 3D
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

Hi, hsv!

MoH uses ioquake engine - to run it you need to use some special tricks you may try to find here:
http://forum.iz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=7 ... sc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kamikazeedriver
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by kamikazeedriver »

Has any progress been made with this?
I've clicked on the link, unfortunately I was not successful in making the game believe I had a Quatro.
I've researched this on and off for several months and I haven't had any success.
We're pretty much limited to iZ3D and Tridef as our 2 options. I like that iZ3D supports Directx8, it would be nice if we could find some support of openGL.

I have very fond memories of playing Medal of Honor Spearhead back in the day. Only recently have acquired a computer. It's not a beast, it's used, and has a few years, but I still had all my old software from years ago. Some dating over a decade old.
I've got my pc hooked to my 3Dtv via HDMI, and some of my old favorites back on here. I've been enjoying them all in 3D, adds a whole new world to the old games.

I'm really bummed it seems almost impossible to play Medal of Honor in 3D.
If anyone has any new thoughts or ideas on how to get Medal of Honor Allied Assault to play in stereoscopic 3D, i'd love to hear them.
hsv
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by hsv »

Hi kamikazeedriver
Its been so long this post is a blast from the past!!!
My current gaming PC is an i5 running windows 7 and nvidia supports the old school :anaglyph anagyph in both open gl and direct 3d, iz3d which or course is no longer in buisness only supported direct 3d.
If you are running windows 7 open up the nvidia options menu and go through the 3D setup wizard

Hope this helps
kamikazeedriver
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by kamikazeedriver »

I appreciate the quick reply, unfortunately I'm not using nvidia. I'd try analglyph just to see it in 3D, but i would really like to see it in full stereo. I wish Trideff or IZ3D had some opengl support.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”