Lovcraftian horror game U55-End of the line on Kickstarter

3Dmon
One Eyed Hopeful

Lovcraftian horror game U55-End of the line on Kickstarter

Post by 3Dmon »

Hey everyone. I noticed this horror game on Kickstarter that looks to have a lot of potential. They have Oculus Rift as a
stretch goal and in my opinion we need some more horror games on the Rift. It only has 4 days left and needs
a big push to succeed. It's a long shot at this point but as we know sometimes it's the last couple of days that make
the difference. Check it out here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/u55 ... f=category
WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Lovcraftian horror game U55-End of the line on Kickstart

Post by WiredEarp »

Stretch goal?
Pffff.

I dont see the point. These 'stretch goals' are just in place to try to get some more support from VR lovers. Look at stuff like Hawken, still not even implemented properly and that wasn't even a stretch goal.

Besides, adding 'Rift compatibility' at the last point of a game won't really be that good IMHO. For a game to be decent in VR, it needs to be designed for VR from the start. Otherwise, its just playing a game with a 3D monitor stuck to your face.

If they'd said they were planning on integrating Rift support from the start, then I'd be much more tempted to back them.
Aldous
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Aldous »

↑ This man speaks the truth.
3Dmon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3Dmon »

I agree. I prefer games created with VR in mind from the start but at this early stage I'll
take VR (especially horror themed games) as a stretch goal.
colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by colocolo »

you guys here are just scared of playing the game.

Return to “Oculus VR”