Cant change seperation?

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
Artikay
One Eyed Hopeful

Cant change seperation?

Post by Artikay »

Hi. After much stumbling around, Ive mostly got a hand of using vereio, only two problems remain.

The first is setting seperation between eyes. When I downloaded vereio version 1.0.4, the F2/F3 keys would change seperation, but the only option was hillcrest tracker which wouldnt work for me. Now with the latest beta it has the oculus tracker that works but F2/F3 dont do anything. Other keyes do, like the shock lines but i just cant adjust seperation.

The second thing is 1 to 1 head tracking. I read in another topic you can change the setting to 1 to 1, bur not exactly how to do it, and for the life of me i cant figure it out. All i could do is turn sensitivity all the way down, but that dont solve the problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Cant change seperation?

Post by cybereality »

Somehow the hot-keys got messed up, I'm not sure why because they were working fine.

Sometimes this means they are very slow (but still work if you hold them for a while). Other times they seem not to work at all.

Hopefully this will be solved in an upcoming release.

Return to “Development / General Discussion”