stereocopic cell shading (cartoon look) test

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

stereocopic cell shading (cartoon look) test

Post by yuriythebest »

right, I decided to goof a round a lil to see if this would look any good, and boy oh boy it does!!

someday I'd sure want to make a hentai animation with this lol.

EDIT: accidentally posted this in the wrong section. please move to general S3D discussion
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: stereocopic cell shading (cartoon look) test

Post by cybereality »

Cool man! Thats a decent test. Sometimes I used to actually draw in stereo3d, that can be fun but very hard to get right. For a second thats what I thought you were saying.
yuriythebest1 wrote:someday I'd sure want to make a hentai animation with this lol.
LOL!!! You'd be surprised some import games from japan work very nice with the nvidia driver... :D :D :D
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: stereocopic cell shading (cartoon look) test

Post by yuriythebest »

cybereality wrote:Cool man! Thats a decent test. Sometimes I used to actually draw in stereo3d, that can be fun but very hard to get right. For a second thats what I thought you were saying.
yuriythebest1 wrote:someday I'd sure want to make a hentai animation with this lol.
LOL!!! You'd be surprised some import games from japan work very nice with the nvidia driver... :D :D :D
lucky you lol. all hopes on the iz3d 1.09 driver for me.

yeah I once tried sketchng out some stereopic but that didn't work. This I did in like 15-20 mins and it went awesome on the very first render (the one you see here).
Scubaduba
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Scubaduba »

After playing with separation it felt a nice 3d effect using anaglyph .

Thanks.
walshlg
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by walshlg »

WoW Uri that is great cell shading. What program are you using? Several people are experimenting with this using the UnrealTournament 3 engine but its notlooking nearly this sharp.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

walshlg wrote:WoW Uri that is great cell shading. What program are you using? Several people are experimenting with this using the UnrealTournament 3 engine but its notlooking nearly this sharp.
3ds max

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”