Installing hydrc mc

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Endothermic
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Installing hydrc mc

Post by Endothermic »

I keep getting an error trying to install the Motion Creator 2.

First while it was exacting I got some error about the temp folder and not being able to access it. So I tried again and it extracted the MotionCreater 2.msi fine but when it tries to run it says the windows installer service could not be accessed.

I tried all the solutions for that and it's fine, there is no problem with it, I can install anything else without issues it's only MC that has an issue.

The only thing I couldn't do was remove it before trying to install because it doesn't get to installing anything so there is nothing to remove. I deleted everything in my temp folder and the .msi in the appdata folder but still as soon as it finishes decompressing the .msi up pops the windows installer error. Tried some earlier builds of MC but same issue.

Still havn't been given permission to post on sixsense forum yet so anyone have any idea's?

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”