3D Gaming Summit Website Up!

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

3D Gaming Summit Website Up!

Post by Neil »

MTBS and The S-3D Gaming Alliance are proud media sponsors of this event.

As far as we know, this is the first industry conference which is nearly 100% focused on stereoscopic 3D gaming. Share your thoughts! Who would you like to see there? What would you like to see that would set this conference apart from the rest?

Regards,
Neil
koshien
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: 3D Gaming Summit Website Up!

Post by koshien »

I would like to see HDI, and know more about their technology and impressions of the viewers!
It has been at the Intel keynote too :)
Also, I would like to know what game developers think and if they are developing games thinking of S-3D (what about Infinity's Ward COD-MW2?)... just like Resident Evil 5 and AVATAR :shutter
tallguy
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: 3D Gaming Summit Website Up!

Post by tallguy »

I'd like to see a demonstrations of S3D projection. I'm mostly interested in passive projection but wouldn't mind seeing active projection in use too.

It seems likely that most of the new and exciting products that will lbe showcased are ones that make S3D gaming affordable and accessible to the average consumer. While I'm a big fan of this direction, I'd still be interested in seeing what is possible using polarized passive projection in conjuction with iZ3D, nvidia, and DDD 3D drivers. I understand that these systems are expensive but as it still appears that they set the bar for high end S3D experience.

Return to “MTBS Newswire”