30,000 forum posts!

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
ssiu
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

30,000 forum posts!

Post by ssiu »

I happened to visit when the mtbs3d homepage shows the forums have exactly 30000 posts. To commemorate, I captured a screenshot and attached it with my post. (Sorry for the big size; it was from my new iZ3D monitor :D

If I counted correctly, this is the 30000th post: http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... 930#p30930
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: 30000 forum posts!

Post by cybereality »

30K! WOOT!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Nice! Raises glass!

Cheers!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

mtbs FTW!! congtats neil!!
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

How many years have the MTBS3D forums been open for?
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:31 pm (oldest restritration, from Metalqueen)
Jadentheman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jadentheman »

Cool MTBS are important in the 3D world!! :shutter
metalqueen

Post by metalqueen »

The MTBS forum has been active for 2 1/2 years. Thanks everyone!!! :D
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

Wow, thats at lot of posts for such a small time-frame. Who says S3D is'nt major as clearly the amount of posts here suggest otherwise.
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

Neil

Re: 30,000 forum posts!

Post by Neil »

Put it on the front page! Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Neil
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: 30,000 forum posts!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

How am I the NAW leader? :? :shock: (I'm on HSDPA so I dont think anyone can modify my traffic on demand as they used to be able to do so I'm deffo readin that correctly right? - A Timed Domain Reflectormeter proved my line was taped, took 3 years for British Telecom and my ISP to figure out why I was only getting 5Megabips on a 37dB Attenuation ADSL2+ Line when a road away everyone got 12Megabips on the same ISP! (35dB Attenuation) Now you know why I'm homeless, to get away from those people trying to ruin my life! They were editing pages via filters to twist the information I read, brilliant weapon against a geek, but using a VPN in US gave 3 times more responsive internet which proved something wasn't right with my internet. ISP then did TDR test and found it was a tapped line, its not like its hard to decode a ADSL2 signal, you only need to read the datasheet on ADSL2! Edit: Just to add, Police tap your line at the ISP level, its individuals that tapped me, nothing to do with the Police, the Police/Social Services are helping me now!)

When does NAW start anyways, I signed up hoping to play straight away but was told I've got to wait for another 68 registrations.

Return to “MTBS Newswire”