iZ3D 1.10 Beta 3 Drivers Released

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

iZ3D 1.10 Beta 3 Drivers Released

Post by Neil »

New driver features include:

- Fixed hook for Audiosurf.
- Fixed CC bug with profile file names..
- Age of Conan shadows fixed.
- Hardcoded exclusion for dwm.exe.
- Improved stereo building method, see Source Engine
- Added Burnout Paradise, Left 4 Dead, HL2 E2, FEAR 2 profiles.

http://www.mtbs3d.com/dloads/index.php?act=view&id=61" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Share your results here!

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: iZ3D 1.10 Beta 3 Drivers Released

Post by Likay »

Trackmania nations forever now seems to work online with all modes (only anaglyph and iz3d modes worked for me before)! :D. However i'm routing my internet connection from the other computer and now have to exit (not only turn off) the internet security (zonealarm security suite) for being able to play online. Gonna tinker a bit more with this....
HL2-series now is great regarding "weaponoversize" phenomena. There are now possible to adjust stereo to good levels without having the gun sticking 10 meters in the ground. Great work!

There is one backside with the new drivers: The older 1.10beta looked way better with tomb raider underworld. Now they're back to the phenomena where flames and watersurfaces are completely wrong. At the same time this fix seemed related to shaderfix in dead space. Anyone tried it yet?
Last edited by Likay on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
xxx
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by xxx »

Hello! Thanks for Hardcoding dwm.exe into iZ3D Drivers. Win7 x64 now works without modifications.
Also all java apps work fine with stereo enabled, they crashed for me with beta 2.

But: After a Restart with Autologon i get a 'The service is not ready: timeout' Error.
I have to delay the Startup for a few seconds, and it works.
This does not happen if I logoff and logon again.

BUT: With iZ3D Stereo enabled (either DirectX or OpenGL), when I logoff to the Welcome Screen,
Windows hangs with a black screen and I have to switch off the pc by hand!
This only happens in Vista (32 and 64 Bit, NVIDIA drivers), not in XP or Windows 7.
Does anyone have experienced this?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Does anyone out there play Crysis Warhead?

I'm having a lot of crashing problems with these drivers. Also, no fix on the glow or post processing effects.

Specs:

MSI 790 K9A2 MOBO
AMD Phenom X4 9850
AMD 4850 GPU
4GB RAM
Vista 32 Bit

Regards,
Neil
maart
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by maart »

Hi The new drivers seem to crash while running GTA4, (crashed when starting the actual game). seemed to work with the previous drivers

Maart
Exposed
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Exposed »

xxx wrote:Hello! Thanks for Hardcoding dwm.exe into iZ3D Drivers. Win7 x64 now works without modifications.
Also all java apps work fine with stereo enabled, they crashed for me with beta 2.

But: After a Restart with Autologon i get a 'The service is not ready: timeout' Error.
I have to delay the Startup for a few seconds, and it works.
This does not happen if I logoff and logon again.

BUT: With iZ3D Stereo enabled (either DirectX or OpenGL), when I logoff to the Welcome Screen,
Windows hangs with a black screen and I have to switch off the pc by hand!
This only happens in Vista (32 and 64 Bit, NVIDIA drivers), not in XP or Windows 7.
Does anyone have experienced this?

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Vista 64-bit, ATI 9.2 drivers. When logging off, or switching user, the screen goes completely black...requiring manual reboot.
b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by b4thman »

Thanks ...
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”