Driver Help!!!!

Seanicy
One Eyed Hopeful

Driver Help!!!!

Post by Seanicy »

Ok I just got my EVGA 9800GTX+ over the weekend and I got everything installed using the drivers from the disk that came with the card. My problem is, now I bought Assasins Creed ( Which looks amazing in Stereo) but as soon as I get into the Kingdom the ground mapping gets all wacked out like there is no ground render. I called Ubi and they told me it was the drivers. So I did an update driver from my NVIDIA Control pannel and it told me to download the 182.08 drivers which were just released. I then uninstalled my display drivers and installed the new ones 182.08 and as soon as I did that my display got all messed up. I tried going into the nvidia control pannel and resizing my desktop and it shows the tool out of centering mode like its messed up so there is no resize option besides cutting down the pixles. I have a 60" Mitsubishi 3D ready DLP in which I want a 1920X1080 display. Is there any fix for this? And also if I go to other drivers I get that checkerboard glitch or freeze.

Specs: AMD Athlon 64X2 2.7GH, MSI 750a SLI MOBO, MOIS 500w PSU, 4GB Kingston RAM, 500GB HD, EVGA 9800GTX+, Windows Vista 64-bit

Based on these specs I am running everything fine except for Assasins Creed (floor missing render)
Also my MOBO is a HYBRID SLI compliant MOBO and I have it enabled in my BIOS and Vista is not recogizing it. (should that be a problem?) I can enable physX on the 750a SLI which is not a problem, the problem is its not giving me a Gforce boost with it enabled. I read on NVIDIA's site with Vista it should show a sysmbol in the sys tray when enabled which I do not get. Also should be able to select GForce boost or Power managment?

PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I NEED STABLE DRIVERS AND EVERYTIME I GO TO NVIDIA'S SITE AND DO AN AUTOMATIC SEARCH FOR DRIVERS IT TELLS ME I HAVE ALL CURRENT WHICH ARE DEFFINATLY NOT. PLEASE LIST DRIVER VERSIONS PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN A STABLE WALK ARROUND! THANKS IN ADVANCE
Phenom II 965 @3.8Ghz
OCZ AMD BE DDR3 @1600Mhz
MSI 790FX-GD70
EVGA 9800GXT+
Corsair HX850
NZXT Tempest Case
Mitsubishi 60735 3D Ready DLP
Nvidia 3D Vision
OllyLuck
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Driver Help!!!!

Post by OllyLuck »

Hello alot of people have been having problems with the latest drivers from nvidia , have you tryed a early driver then the 182.08 , say the 182.06 it is kind of hit or miss with some drivers only because there the latest driver it doesn't really mean there best for you system , to the bios question , there is a setting in my bios to make sure my OS controlled all devices in my rig, that included my g card set up aswell , so if i was you look around in the bios to see if there is a setting that allows your OS to take control of all devices then you might have better luck getting that extra boost..

my rig :

OS windows vista 64bit home pre (OEM)
9800gx2 (stock)
q6700 (stock)
8gb ddr2 667mhz ram (stock)
1000w psu.
2x 1tb sata2 hdd.
p5w dh deluxe motherboard.
creative x-fi pro gamer sound card.

display;

optoma hd70 dlp projector
(current screen size 90" on wall )