Samsung 2233RZFuhzion+FX3700+OpenGL+Emitter+CE3... Anyone???

StereoUser
One Eyed Hopeful

Samsung 2233RZFuhzion+FX3700+OpenGL+Emitter+CE3... Anyone???

Post by StereoUser »

Have tried setting up the 120 HZ Syncmaster 2233RZ monitor with NvidiaFx3700 and Real3D Stereo emitter and glassess with OpenGl based 3D stereo. The same setup working in OpenGL Quad buffered CRT monitor based environment.

It seams like I do get a double, high refreshed picture on the monitor, but however not really syncd' with the emitter giving a result that picture is... black with the RealD glasses (tilting a littlbe bit gives double(even triple!!?)image), double image wth the Nuvision pair of emitter - glasses...

So... unable to get it working. Anyone succeeded? What the limiting factor, is it depending on the Nvidia driver (using ordinary Fx3700 driver with 3-pin stereo support)? Shouldnt the monitor get an updated freq of 120Hz which then is synced with the emitter like in an ordinary CRT setup?

Tips, ideas, anyone?

Thanx
StereoUser
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Samsung 2233RZFuhzion+FX3700+OpenGL+Emitter+CE3... Anyone???

Post by martinlandau »

Stereouser - chrisjarram was able to get the ce3 glasses to sync perfectly with the nvidia emitter on a dlp setup - have you tried just using the nvidia emitter and not using the reald/stereographics emitter?
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
StereoUser
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Samsung 2233RZFuhzion+FX3700+OpenGL+Emitter+CE3... Anyone???

Post by StereoUser »

That's interesting, but for this specific solution I would like to use OpenGL based 3D and not DirectX. I was just hoping one could replase the CRT based solution witth the Samsung monitor.. Guess I was wrong... maybe I will have to wait for the OpenGl drivers from Nvidia announced being available this spring?

Return to “General Hardware & Software Technical Support”