MTBS-TV: Interview With Ultra-D at CES 2013

Respond to the movers and shakers by making THEM move and shake!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS-TV: Interview With Ultra-D at CES 2013

Post by Neil »

[youtube-hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIH0oqLbJQg[/youtube-hd]

Glasses-free 3D was all the rage at CES 2013, and we have another contendor to showcase today.  Bud Roberts, VP of Business Development for Stream TV Networks showcases their Ultra-D glasses-free solution.  Check out the interview, and share your comments below.

Read full article...
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: MTBS-TV: Interview With Ultra-D at CES 2013

Post by Dom »

Wow, autostereo3d was all the rage at CES 2013. That must have been quite a special time there.

I guess all the forum members were right in saying autostereo3d could be in our homes by 2014 or so. I'm sure alot of hard working people will like to have some kind of autostereo 3d tv.

Seems like alot of honest hardworking folks at CES, I've been watching your tv shows Neil, Thanks for being able to show us your live experience there. I can't wait to be able to get into autostereo and see it live. What does it actually look like?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: MTBS-TV: Interview With Ultra-D at CES 2013

Post by Neil »

Some content was a lot more impressive than other stuff. The floating beer can example was pretty good, and they had other material that I didn't have time to record. Other instances were so modest, I had to quietly ask Kris (Roberts) if he could see the 3D. I really think the display makers need to be a lot more aggressive with their 3D settings. They either want to be in the 3D game, or they want to be 2D displays with a 3D label. You can't go halfway, and that's a problem I was seeing. The tech itself showed promise, I just would have liked to see more aggressive content.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS Interview User Remarks”