Student's Survey on Amateur 3D Competition

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Student's Survey on Amateur 3D Competition

Post by Fredz »

Students from University of Liège (Belgium) are launching a survey about 3D amateur movies in order to set up a future international 3D shorts competition.

We are happy to forward you the invitation to participate to this Google Docs hosted survey.

Invitation text :

Dear Sir and Madam,

I am currently studying towards a Masters degree in Management at the University of Liège, Belgium. As part of my course work, I have been asked to develop a strategy for enhancing the production of 3D stereoscopic contents for cinema and television, this by calling upon amateurs active in the area of 3D through an international shorts films 3D competition.
We would be grateful if you could take the time to fill out the survey below. Your answer will be very valuable to us.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... dFBGSmc6MA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For additional details about our competition and the motivation for it, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 3dstereochallenge@gmail.com
Yours faithfully,
Logan MORAY, Master Degree in Management
University of Liège, Belgium.

Source : Stereoscopy News
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Student's Survey on Amateur 3D Competition

Post by cybereality »

Ok, I did it.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Student's Survey on Amateur 3D Competition

Post by Fredz »

I've posted it on another website dedicated to S3D (French one), don't hesitate to relay it to other websites as well. Looks like a nice initiative, I hope they can setup this 3D competition soon.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”