Fujitsu LifeBook AH572 shipping, Sandy Bridge + 3D under 1K

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Fujitsu LifeBook AH572 shipping, Sandy Bridge + 3D under 1K

Post by Silversurfer »

By Michael Gorman posted Mar 28th 2011 10:24PM

We saw the Fujitsu LifeBook AH572 way back in January at CES, and at the time, we were intrigued by the prospect of Sandy Bridge speed and 3D capability -- it boasts a passive 3D display and dual cameras for recording in the third dimension -- for an eminently reasonable $999. Well, were you able to resist the wave of laptops from the rest of computing's usual suspects, you can now get your hands on Fujitsu's 3D lappy packing Intel's latest silicon, a 500GB HDD, and Blu-ray combo drive to boot. Sound good? Hit the source link to grab some of the laptop love for yourself. Techfresh
Fujitsu

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/28/fuji ... nd-3d-for/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Fujitsu LifeBook AH572 shipping, Sandy Bridge + 3D under

Post by Silversurfer »

is this the first passive S-3D on a Intel-based graphics laptop?
eagerly anticipating the reviews of this for comparison against aTI and NVIDIA graphics 3d laptops.
Last edited by Silversurfer on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Fujitsu LifeBook AH572 shipping, Sandy Bridge + 3D under

Post by cybereality »

I had my eyes set on the Asus, but under a grand is a lot more affordable. I will have to take a look at this one.

EDIT: Ok, I looked. 1366×768 resolution (1366x384 in 3D) and integrated Intel graphics... Nevermind.

Moral of the story: you get what you pay for.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”