top 10 Movie's in 3D

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
leo1954au
One Eyed Hopeful

top 10 Movie's in 3D

Post by leo1954au »

Was doing a search for a 3D movie I saw years ago called flesh for Frankenstein and came across this web site.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl= ... image&cd=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I grabbed the top one and resized it as a background for my PC and used a pair of those cardboard 3D glasses with the red & blue plastic eye peace's and it looks unbelievable, Wish I could get my computer to run my games like that.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: top 10 Movie's in 3D

Post by Neil »

What's stopping you?

You can download the iZ3D drivers from this site, choose "anaglyph" as you output, and start playing.

Regards,
Neil
leo1954au
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by leo1954au »

Tryed that neil and it didn't seem to work with the eDimensional glasses that I have, I only found out by searching the web that these glasses were sold in 2004 and the software that they tell you will work with a LCD is pure BS, Wast of money on my part.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Nonononono.

Not the shutter glasses! :shock:

Go with anaglyph red/blue glasses to start. That will work with your LCD panel for sure.

Then, you can upgrade to another solution if you like what you see. Red/blue is not at all reflective of modern 3D solutions, just for effect.

Regards,
Neil
leo1954au
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by leo1954au »

Ok thank neil will give it a try.

Return to “General Discussion”