Question on NBA Playgrounds Game and Screen Flickering ( New 3D vision Owner )

njbrodeur87
One Eyed Hopeful

Question on NBA Playgrounds Game and Screen Flickering ( New 3D vision Owner )

Post by njbrodeur87 »

Hey guys,

im new here and I just got back into 3D Vision after getting rid of my monitor a couple years ago, and now realizing how much I missed 3D gaming, I got the ASUS PG278QR, and man its amazing as it ever was.

Question, I tried nba playgrounds 1, looks amazing, but game is OK compared to 2. I tried 2 and the 3d actually looks good in the game but the shadows make it all messed up, no option to turn off shadows in the options either. Has anyone tried this game before and have any idea of a possible fix, or is this game out of the question?

Secondly, some games that are suppose to work after applying the fixes using 3d fix manager, such as sonic and all star racing transformed, and Doom, as soon as I open them, they flicker my screen black to black over and over again and game doesn't start, have to force close. Most games I have tried in 3D so far have worked, over 20 at this point, but some like these two behaive like this, any ideas for this one? Im on the current driver supported by 3DFix.

P.S. Anyone play any good Hockey games that work in 3D?

thanks in advance

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”