iZ3D 1.10 Beta 2 Released

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Updated iZ3D S-3D Test Screen, 1.10 Beta 2 iZ3D S-3D Driver

iZ3D has a new driver to share with you today! iZ3D 1.10 Beta 2 features the following additions:
[*]Fixed monitor detection bug on ATI GPUs.
[*]Fixed blur in Call of Duty.
[*]Fixed injection problem with iRacing.
[*]Improved compatibility with Windows 7.
[*]New dynamic S-3D graphics test.
[*]Added profiles for Need for Speed Undercover, Mirror’s Edge, GTA IV, Tomb Raider Underword and Devil May Cry.
[*]Additional bug fixes.

Download the drivers in our downloads section[/b] and share your results in our discussion forums[/b].

Read full article...
reversetrio
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iZ3D 1.10 Beta 2 Released

Post by reversetrio »

I know this post is 7 years old, the download is no longer available, and the driver in question is likely for a 3D monitor. But this possibly misleading wiki page for GTA III (http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Thef ... VR_support) has left me with some questions. Under "VR support," the page lists iZ3D. Has anyone ever gotten GTA III to render in stereo? It's a dubious dream of mine to visit Liberty City in VR.
cybereality

Re: iZ3D 1.10 Beta 2 Released

Post by cybereality »

It's a DirectX8 game, and I don't think there is much Dx8 support for 3D/VR these days.

I also had a lot of problems just opening the game on my Win 10 system. Eventually got it running in XP compatibility mode, but the game itself is pretty dated.

Locked at 30FPS, constant motion blur, I can't imagine it would be very good even if you somehow got it working. Sorry.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Updated iZ3D S-3D Test Screen, 1.10 Beta 2 iZ3D S-3D Driver iZ3D has a new driver to share with you today! iZ3D 1.10 Beta 2 features the following additions: Fixed monitor detection bug on ATI GPUs. Fixed blur in Call of Duty. Fixed injection problem with iRacing. Improved compatibility with Windows 7. New dynamic S-3D graphics test. Added profiles for Need for Speed Undercover, Mirror’s Edge, GTA IV, Tomb Raider Underword and Devil May Cry. Additional bug fixes. Download the drivers in our downloads section and share your results in our discussion forums.

Return to “MTBS News”